Tradutor - Translator - Çevirmen - Übersetzer - Traductor

domingo, 5 de setembro de 2010

"I am the son of this country


Tarkan's War yesterday at the concert in the Open, to follow him into the Culture and Tourism Minister Ertugrul Gunay was woes

Megastar Tarkan's concert was given yesterday in the Open War, Culture and Tourism Minister Ertugrul Gunay was followed.

Minister Günay salute during the Tarkan concert, "Give thanks for your support."he said" I am the son of this country. Do not stop in when I have to say I deserve,

Tarkan in Bergama Allianoi dam will remain under the protection of the ancient city have requested, the Environment Minister Veysel Eroglu "Artists should not meddle in everything" he had reacted. Culture Minister Ertugrul Gunay said, "I think, Mr. Minister in a manner that exceeds the goal of thought was expressed. I'm very caring Tarkan's sensitivity in supporting the artists had.


Bookmark and Share

Nenhum comentário: